Now you and your guests can enjoy the funniest entertainer …
“The Best Wedding Magician in Surrey”
Yes, ensure you and your guests are royally entertained
on YOUR Wedding Day by one of this country’s most popular
and experienced Wedding Entertainers …
“James, thank you so much for all the fabulous magic at our wedding last week. You have got to be one of the funniest, most entertaining and charming, indeed, the BEST wedding magician in Surrey. Everyone had a ball. Well done! We can’t recommend you highly enough!“Helen and Paul
“We couldn’t have asked for a better day! All our guests were really delighted and amazed by your great entertainment and tricks.
Thank you so much James.“Jacqui and Sam
- Are you worried about you and your guests being really BORED during the photographs and that LONG wait between the reception and the evening party?
- Do you hate children CONSTANTLY DISRUPTING the speeches with noise and running about?
- Are you DETERMINED that your wedding will be DIFFERENT?
If so, James is the answer to your problems. He is charming, fun and will enable you to …
- RELAX – knowing your guests are being superbly entertained throughout the day
- FEEL PROUD – knowing your guests are thoroughly enjoying themselves even during the usually boring parts
- BREATHE EASY – during the speeches knowing a very experienced and qualified children’s entertainer is in charge of the kids in some sound proof room somewhere! 🙂
- THRILL and, yes, CRY A LITTLE as you both perform a very magical and meaningful event together in front of all your friends that leaves you with a wonderful and romantic momento you will treasure forever
- WINK KNOWINGLY – when your guests tell you how clever and thoughtful you are for finding and supplying such a great and funny chap to entertain them all day!
“Having you at my wedding was an absolute no brainer, James. It was the biggest stress-buster of the day! You’re SO brill! And I’m SO pleased! Tom says ‘Hi!‘”Debbie Lucas
What James can do for you
Think of James as your Court Jester for the day, amazing your wedding guests and keeping them laughing all through the event. To achieve this, James can offer a selection of entertainment options for your wedding day:
- Funny, clever magic right under your guests’ noses while the photographs are being taken
- Close up magic at any drinks reception you might be having
- Table magic during the wedding breakfast
- A very special and wonderful trick involving you, the bride and groom, which leaves you with a wonderful keepsake you will treasure forever!
- Entertaining the children during the speeches with balloons and a hilarious magic show
- Close up magic during the period between the end of the wedding breakfast and the start of the evening’s entertainment
- An hilarious comedy cabaret show during the evening party
James is a professional you can rely on
As this is the biggest day of your lives, so you need absolute confidence in your wedding suppliers.
James has been a professional entertainer, writer and director for over thirty years and specialises in bringing hilarious but clever magical entertainment to you and your wedding guests.
You want a well-educated entertainer who is always well turned out and who can fit into any environment and atmosphere and one that has performed at every type of wedding and civil partnership ceremony from punks to aristocracy. Finally, he needs the social skills to fit in and make friends with everyone from Royalty to dustmen.
James is all these things and more. His entertainment is funny but never blue and never unkind – the only person he takes the Mickey out of is himself.
You want good judgement and discretion, a professional whom you can trust and rely on completely. James is the best wedding magician there is available.
It should hardly need saying that James has £10 million worth of Third Party Liability insurance, a well-maintained car and full satellite navigation. In other words, James is 100% reliable.
“For the record, James was,once again, utterly fantastic. Exactly on time, happy to over-run, and a complete professional.“Jeff McMullen, Surrey